Friday, May 17, 2013

First Post

Ideas float about like particles of ionized gases in the nebula of the mind's inner universe, and under the right conditions they fuse together to form clusters of light, like stars that glow faintly or burn brightly in the space of one sentient being's evanescent existence. 

Welcome to Yashi's Nebula!

I am Yashi. Yashi means palm tree in Japanese. I chose this name because I was born in California, which has a lot of palm trees.

Yashi's Nebula is the blog I have created in order to display some of the artwork and creative writing I have been working on throughout the years, as well as share some of my many interests: science, nature, books, languages, and so on.

Your comments and feedback are encouraged. I hope that you enjoy your visit to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment