Sunday, May 19, 2013

Photography Experiment: Negative Color Photos

Using my old Nokia 6555 flip phone, I took some pictures using one of the camera effects called "negative," which reverses the colors of the thing being photographed. I have found that this makes for some interesting, "artsy" photographs.


 Holding a model of a heart in my hand.

A plastic hand with some liquid inside (in the bottom half).

 Some ferns and other plants.

Leafless tree outside library.

 Railing and stairs outside library.

 Veranda of the library.

 Shadow of potted plant in front of a glass door.

 
 Tree outside library.

Rose mallow flower covered with raindrops.

Here is a picture I took of the same flower, only without the negative effect on, so you can see its true colors:


No comments:

Post a Comment